What Are You Wearing? (12/1/15)

Talk about the comic

Re: What Are You Wearing? (12/1/15)

Postby LadyObvious23 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:22 pm

Didn't I just say that I'm not a man? I'm nonbinary. Dfab. Designated female at birth. Not a fucking man. Stop deliberately misgendering me as one.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'
LadyObvious23
Glucose Sucrose Fructose

Postby monkey mcdermott » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:28 pm

LadyObvious23 wrote:
monkey mcdermott wrote:I thought i was blocked?

Stop trying to bully people

Yo. Still can see your damn posts.

How is telling someone who is deliberately misgendering me bullying?

And linking me to something that's racist/homophobic/transphobic/sexist isn't going to do anything.

Neither is anything you've posted in this thread from your abortive "this is sexist" callout forward. At this point I know nothing is going to change your mind, its mostly about helping you showcase how absolutely sheltered and unable to relate to human beings outside a very shallow interpretation of some 1-200 level sociology texts you are. Your gender is p-much only important to you and if you present as a woman you don't get to get upset when people assume that you are, the same when you go out of your way to deny that you are.
monkey mcdermott
Gum Ball Boss

Postby LadyObvious23 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:34 pm

monkey mcdermott wrote:
LadyObvious23 wrote:
monkey mcdermott wrote:I thought i was blocked?

Stop trying to bully people

Yo. Still can see your damn posts.

How is telling someone who is deliberately misgendering me bullying?

And linking me to something that's racist/homophobic/transphobic/sexist isn't going to do anything.

Neither is anything you've posted in this thread from your abortive "this is sexist" callout forward. At this point I know nothing is going to change your mind, its mostly about helping you showcase how absolutely sheltered and unable to relate to human beings outside a very shallow interpretation of some 1-200 level sociology texts you are. Your gender is p-much only important to you and if you present as a woman you don't get to get upset when people assume that you are, the same when you go out of your way to deny that you are.

Except that's not even what's fucking happening. And Shade is deliberately calling me a man. Presenting as feminine isn't the same as presenting as a "woman". Fuck off with that bullshit.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'
LadyObvious23
Glucose Sucrose Fructose

Postby Caliban » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:45 pm

Yes, yes, you're a special snowflake. We get it. I don't care. Man, woman, non-binary, pre-op transexual, otherkin, none of that matters. This is a forum . I can't see you, I don't know you, don't really care what you identify as. To me, you are just another faceless entity on internet. Just like everyone else.

Face it, you're not being persecuted. Your just being an asshole.
Caliban
Gum Ball Boss

Postby LadyObvious23 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:46 pm

Wow. Another transphobic user. This is like Christmas with transphobia! Yay! -_____-
LadyObvious23
Glucose Sucrose Fructose

Postby Caliban » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:49 pm

LadyObvious23 wrote:Wow. Another transphobic user. This is like Christmas with transphobia! Yay! -_____-

Not even close. I have several trans friends on other forums, I've written stories and posted them on said forums.

Like I said, I don't care what you identify was. More power to you. But, you are still acting like an asshole. That's a non-gender specific slur. :)
Caliban
Gum Ball Boss

Postby LadyObvious23 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:52 pm

"I have trans-friends! That somehow negates my transphobia! Using my trans friends like a shield somehow does this!" You sound like the people who go "I'm not racist,I have friends who are the race I'm currently being racist to".
LadyObvious23
Glucose Sucrose Fructose

Postby Caliban » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:54 pm

LadyObvious23 wrote:"I have trans-friends! That somehow negates my transphobia! Using my trans friends like a shield somehow does this!" You sound like the people who go "I'm not racist,I have friends who are the race I'm currently being racist to".

Heh, I knew you were going to go there. You really see what you want to see and ignore everything else, don't you? I'm afraid you are missing the obvious. Again. 8-)
Caliban
Gum Ball Boss

Postby LadyObvious23 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Caliban wrote:
LadyObvious23 wrote:"I have trans-friends! That somehow negates my transphobia! Using my trans friends like a shield somehow does this!" You sound like the people who go "I'm not racist,I have friends who are the race I'm currently being racist to".

Heh, I knew you were going to go there. You really see what you want to see and ignore everything else, don't you? I'm afraid you are missing the obvious. Again. 8-)

Except no. That's exactly how you sounded.
LadyObvious23
Glucose Sucrose Fructose

Postby Caliban » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:58 pm

LadyObvious23 wrote:
Caliban wrote:

Except no. That's exactly how you sounded.

Obviously. :lol:

This is how you sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c
Caliban
Gum Ball Boss

Postby Starline » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:19 am

Y'all gotta chill.

Locking this thread because everyone's heated and it's degraded into insulting each other. It's the one rule on the forums.
Starline
Comic Creator

Previous

Return to Candi Comics Discussion