Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Talk about the comic

Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby SAGG » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:29 am

Poor Linda doesn't know what to do with this girl, does she? :lol:
User avatar
SAGG
Super Skittle
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby PaulJones202718 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:15 am

Of course not. She's never met someone quite like her and doesn't know how to process someone who isn't into drama for its own sake. Perhaps Katia can serve as a good influence and pull her out of thinking like she's still in middle school.
This is the moment, the very instant, that we've all been waiting for/ No stupid gimmicks or Halloween tricks/ Let's get together and number our sores.
User avatar
PaulJones202718
Glucose Sucrose Fructose
 
Posts: 1546
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Re: Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby carbuncle1992 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:42 am

I sense that something's going to happen at that there club they're going to. Something that inexperienced Katia won't be ready for. But Linda, too self absorbed and inexperienced with girls like Katia, won't be able to help.

That's just a guess, I mean I could be way off.
User avatar
carbuncle1992
Cool Gummi Bear
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:18 am

Re: Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby Sylvanaerie » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:36 am

I'm just getting deja vu, thinking that Linda first started to hatch her little scheme about Candi and Alex (or maybe had it in mind) when she went to a club with the gang. Weren't they in a club when she was pumping Candi for info, or asked Candi why she was with Alex so long? And that was when the infamous "he has a big penis" line was divulged?

I have to wonder though, if Candi had no other frame of reference, would she have even known (unless he was porn star sized) what would be a large penis size? Kinda adds a new dimension to Katia's disappointed look the night after her one night stand with him and Linda's lack of interest in him after so short a time... ;)
Sylvanaerie
Super Skittle
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:57 am

Re: Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby Attalus » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:49 am

Sylvanaerie wrote:I'm just getting deja vu, thinking that Linda first started to hatch her little scheme about Candi and Alex (or maybe had it in mind) when she went to a club with the gang. Weren't they in a club when she was pumping Candi for info, or asked Candi why she was with Alex so long? And that was when the infamous "he has a big penis" line was divulged?

I have to wonder though, if Candi had no other frame of reference, would she have even known (unless he was porn star sized) what would be a large penis size? Kinda adds a new dimension to Katia's disappointed look the night after her one night stand with him and Linda's lack of interest in him after so short a time... ;)

Lot of illusions around about Alick. Candi thinks he has a large penis, his grandmother thinks he has a big brain, he thinks he has a personality... :P
There was a little girl who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead,
When she was good, she was very, very good,
But when she was bad, she was horrid!
User avatar
Attalus
Peanut Butter Cup Captain
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:19 am
Location: Texas

Re: Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby Tarvok » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:03 pm

I'm starting to think that, while both Linda and Katia are going to grow as a result of this relationship, one or, more likely, both of them are going to be hurt bad in the process. Katia will do something stupidly insensitive because she doesn't know any better, Linda will respond with secret betrayal, and both will emerge bruised, scarred, and a bit more worldly.
Tarvok
Super Skittle
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:06 am

Re: Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby clif » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Can this end well? Well maybe.

The combination of these two personalities promises surprises. (With the two of them perhaps being surprised most.)
User avatar
clif
Glucose Sucrose Fructose
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Re: Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby BenjaminT » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:15 am

Alex sees them laughing together and flirting with people at the club and then Alex goes home and cries or has his brain explode. Okay, not gonna happen. But it would be funny.
BenjaminT
Superior Sugar Cane
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:24 am

Re: Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby ShadeTail » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:14 am

BenjaminT wrote:Alex sees them laughing together and flirting with people at the club and then Alex goes home and cries or has his brain explode. Okay, not gonna happen. But it would be funny.

*Definitely* not going to happen. Alex is such a useless stick in the mud that he wouldn't be caught dead in a club. :lol:
Image
User avatar
ShadeTail
Glucose Sucrose Fructose
 
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby BenjaminT » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:46 pm

ShadeTail wrote:
BenjaminT wrote:Alex sees them laughing together and flirting with people at the club and then Alex goes home and cries or has his brain explode. Okay, not gonna happen. But it would be funny.

*Definitely* not going to happen. Alex is such a useless stick in the mud that he wouldn't be caught dead in a club. :lol:


True, but I'd settle for the same happening as they are walking out of the club.
BenjaminT
Superior Sugar Cane
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:24 am

Re: Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby ShadeTail » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:30 pm

BenjaminT wrote:
ShadeTail wrote:
BenjaminT wrote:Alex sees them laughing together and flirting with people at the club and then Alex goes home and cries or has his brain explode. Okay, not gonna happen. But it would be funny.

*Definitely* not going to happen. Alex is such a useless stick in the mud that he wouldn't be caught dead in a club. :lol:


True, but I'd settle for the same happening as they are walking out of the club.

Nah, that would mean he would have to come within viewing distance of fun. :D
Image
User avatar
ShadeTail
Glucose Sucrose Fructose
 
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby Tarvok » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:54 am

All it would really require is for someone he knows, and who knows his situations, to come within view. Katia and Linda having a genuinely good time together, buddy with a cell phone snaps a shot, shoots it over to Alex for the lols.
Tarvok
Super Skittle
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:06 am

Re: Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby clif » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:57 pm

Tarvok wrote:All it would really require is for someone he knows, and who knows his situations, to come within view. Katia and Linda having a genuinely good time together, buddy with a cell phone snaps a shot, shoots it over to Alex for the lols.


Ah. Linda introduces Katia to Nathon.


(Probably not but that would be interesting.)
User avatar
clif
Glucose Sucrose Fructose
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Re: Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby ailorn » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:27 am

It struck me that one strip ago Linda was thinking how easy to manipulate Katia is and then now she is being hoisted into a situation out of her daily routine. Leads me to wonder that Linda can be manipulated too. Honestly don't see this as manipulation on Katia's part but rather her through force of will/personality influencing the situation and Linda. So while manipulation is knowingly modifying someone's behavior, influencing someone seems less premeditated. I suppose either could be done for selfish or benign reasons.
User avatar
ailorn
Chocolate Champion
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:08 am

Re: Yeah Whatever (8/13/15)

Postby BenjaminT » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:17 am

We already saw how Linda could be manipulated when it came to Nate.

Linda thinks that suspecting the worst of everyone makes her wise or street smart or at the very least, not a fool. But just because you already suspect someone might be bad doesn't mean you can't be blindsided by HOW they are bad or what bad things they might have planned.
BenjaminT
Superior Sugar Cane
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:24 am


Return to Candi Comics Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron