Aw Geez..(06/11/2015)

Talk about the comic

Re: Aw Geez..(06/11/2015)

Postby BenjaminT » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:52 am

Here it is. I'm not sure I'd go as far as clif is saying, though. I'm not convinced he knows exactly what he wants and where he's going with it. He might, but I don't think we've seen enough evidence either way.
BenjaminT
Superior Sugar Cane

Postby SAGG » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:03 am

BenjaminT wrote:Here it is. I'm not sure I'd go as far as clif is saying, though. I'm not convinced he knows exactly what he wants and where he's going with it. He might, but I don't think we've seen enough evidence either way.

Thanks. :D
SAGG
Super Skittle

Postby Amethyst Shadow » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:04 pm

cursormortis wrote:Why is Candi going to meet him? I thought she wanted to not like him, and I would think avoiding him would help more than seeing him. It's not like it would be hard to brush him off, anyways. I understand that she does like him, against her better judgment, as it were, but I'd love to know the thought process that took her from"Grr he's annoying!" to "Sure, let's meet up" in the space of 2 minutes.

The whole, I don't want to like him thing is mostly just her trying to convince herself out of the feelings she is developing.

Besides, this is the woman who still continuously voluntarily associates with the cheating douchbag ex who dumped her immediately after (literally within hours of) she was kidnapped and almost set on fire, for her conniving friend/roomate. You know, the guy she was just talking to before going to meet Chris.

Going to hang with Chris, who is a friend she's known for years, trusts, actually likes, is gaining deeper insight into and is developing more than friendly feelings towards, isn't that much of a stretch at this point. :D

clif wrote:
SAGG wrote:Bombshell sudden thought: Chris has been thinking about Candi now in the same way, but just doesn't know it yet... :lol:

Um, Chris has always been attracted to Candi. Enough that Jess noticed and used Candi as bait. And after his breakup with Jess, Chris has known exactly what he is doing and where he wants to go with this.

And once he really accepted the fact that he really IS interested in her in that way, he's been fairly straight and up-front with her about it. And he's done so for a variety of reasons. not the least of which being that:

1: he is a fairly straight up and honest guy.
2: he doesn't want to spook Candi so completely that she just runs away from him at the mere thought of it
3: has been friends with her for long enough and knows the recent situations well enough that he understands this IS probably the best way to handle this particular development of their relationship as far as the Candi side of things is concerned

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, even if it doesn't work out in the long run, I think a relationship with Chris would be a very very VERY good thing for Candi overall.
Amethyst Shadow
Top-Notch Truffle

Previous

Return to Candi Comics Discussion