Talk about the comic

Re: Yoga Class

Postby Codefox » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:44 pm

Hah, well, ok cool! :D
Codefox
Superior Sugar Cane

Postby DarkFae » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:30 am

PurpleJellybean wrote:YES! This is going to be quite interesting!

I hope Alex sees them in class or leaving class together!

That would be SOOO fun!

man i hope your so right, cause ive been wanting to see something like that happen for awhile now, especially since Alex hates him could only imagine the look on his face if he saw chris holding candi's hand or kissing her or even on a date with her
Cuppy Cakes!!!
DarkFae
Chewy Caramel

Postby WhizbangBlack » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:57 am

man i hope your so right, cause ive been wanting to see something like that happen for awhile now, especially since Alex hates him could only imagine the look on his face if he saw chris holding candi's hand or kissing her or even on a date with her

:D Sounds like a plan, I think even the tiniest hint of Candi with Chris would set Alex off.

BTW, when did we find out Alex hated Chris? I always thought he hated Jon
---
"Baby, can you dig your man? He's a righteous man! Tell me baby, can you dig your man?" (The Stand, Stephen King)
"We're MEN! MANLY MEN! We're men in tights - YES!" (Robin Hood: Men In Tights)
WhizbangBlack
Chocolate Champion

Postby oenone » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:56 am

haha i love the girl in the background who's off form and whose face is all WTF LEGS DO IT NOW. :) :lol:
I'm Maria at http://www.thehathorlegacy.com.

My icon was made by the lovely nerd_herd_icons :)
oenone
Top-Notch Truffle

Postby ShadeTail » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:38 am

Alex hates Chris? Could someone link to that comic?
ShadeTail
Glucose Sucrose Fructose

Postby ravenstar84 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:35 am

Honestly, I'm not too crazy for the idea of Candi and Chris dating, at least not any time soon. I think Candi still needs some time to be single before she gets back into the dating scene again. Plus, he just did the deed with Jessica. I have no problems with friends dating a friends' ex/hookup, as long as the timing is okay and if its okay with the other person. I personally couldn't do it though, not if the guy was gettin in on with my buddy just weeks ago. But that's just me and my way of dating.
ravenstar84
Top-Notch Truffle

Postby kittygal137 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:03 pm

bwah.. now i have to reread all of candi in a an hour x.x

alex hates chris:
http://candicomics.com/d/20051005.html

jon and alex seem okay:
http://candicomics.com/d/20041011.html

aww..
http://candicomics.com/d/20050615.html

rereading the story really reputs things into perspective. its a worthwhile reread. :)
kittygal137
Gum Ball Boss

Postby Smarebear » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:37 pm

So after all these years of reading I finally cracked and joined the forums.

IMO:

Jessica will not be mad in ANY stretch IF Candi and Chris hook up or date or whatever. As mentioned earlier she was just in it from a one night stand and we can see from her personality that she does not dwell on petty things or let her emotions get the best of her. Not to mention she knows that Candi and Chris have known each other for a long time, even if they weren't the best of friends.

BUT. I don't think Candi will be getting into the date scene after just one Yoga class. If anything she will find a new friendship with Chris that will help her move on away from the hurt she was feeling from Alex and Linda and perhaps a new shoulder as she learning to spread those beautiful wings of hers. I think if they do date it will take awhile for them to do so and I think the rest of the house will know she's hanging out with him, so any of the fears of Jessica craziness will be quelled.

I do like the sound of Alex going bat-shite-crazy after seeing them hanging out and being somewhat friendly. I think his own jealousy will go KABOOM and this fake relationship he has with Linda will go tumbling apart. Maybe Linda will get a much needed reality check and perhaps a good old taste of Karma?

But enough about them! I hope Candi still gets the relaxation and stress removal she needs from this Yoga. The burn feels good!
Smarebear
Chewy Caramel

Postby PurpleJellybean » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:57 am

WhizbangBlack wrote:

:D Sounds like a plan, I think even the tiniest hint of Candi with Chris would set Alex off.

EXACTLY! I'm not necessarily up for Candi BEING with Chris, but being FRIENDS with Chris, oh most definitely! And Alex seeing this from afar goes bat-shit crazy and KABOOM!

Another plus would be for him to see this WITH Linda!
PurpleJellybean
Gum Ball Boss

Postby DarkFae » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:45 am

PurpleJellybean wrote:
WhizbangBlack wrote:

EXACTLY! I'm not necessarily up for Candi BEING with Chris, but being FRIENDS with Chris, oh most definitely! And Alex seeing this from afar goes bat-shit crazy and KABOOM!

Another plus would be for him to see this WITH Linda!

oh man thats another possible reaction that would be great to see hehe, Linda would prolly be all pissy if alex were to show he was angry about it of course though *rolls eyes*

but from todays comic it looks like she suddenly calmed down rather instantly at seeing chris in the last panel, does her face look like shes even smirking at him a bit?
Cuppy Cakes!!!
DarkFae
Chewy Caramel

Postby PhthaloBlue » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:21 am

Alex doesn't hate Chris, he just doesn't like him. Neither does Jon. Both guys dis-like Chris for making fun of Candi and for teasing her, because they both know she doesn't like it.

As for Alex and him being angry or mad at Candi for going out with Chris (potentially) It could happen, then again, it could not. Hopefully he'll take Linda's advice and leave Candi to her own devices because they're not going out any more. (Seems like after the talk, Alex left Candi alone, seeing as how we haven't seen the guy for a while)
PhthaloBlue
Gum Ball Boss

Postby PhthaloBlue » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:28 am

Codefox wrote:
PhthaloBlue wrote:Er, I don't think so, Jess seems to have gotten what she wanted out of the Chris/Jess relationship, but still, it would be smart for Candi to talk to Jess before dating Chris. They are friends after all.

Considering that Jess pretty much used and discarded Chris for that one night (pretty cold actually but that's definitely her personality) she wouldn't have much of a leg to stand on. If it were to happen, Candi should be a good friend and mention it. But she definitely doesn't need her permission!

Yes it would APPEAR (looks/appearances can be deceiving) that Jess has gotten over her need for Chris and that she might not have a problem with it. BUT it would be smart for Candi to talk to Jess about it before jumping into a relationship with Chris because they are friends after all.

I don't think that Jess would care if that were to happen, but these are what if's and we don't even know if Candi or Chris feel that way about each other.
PhthaloBlue
Gum Ball Boss

Postby Tarvok » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:36 am

Candi: (Shouting from the other room) Hey Jess? You're done with Chris, right?
Jess: Yeah. Why?
Candi: No reason, no reason...
Tarvok
Super Skittle

Postby Codefox » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Tarvok wrote:Candi: (Shouting from the other room) Hey Jess? You're done with Chris, right?
Jess: Yeah. Why?
Candi: No reason, no reason...

:lol: I want this to be the talk.
Codefox
Superior Sugar Cane

Postby Darkmeadow » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:25 am

He slept with the yoga teacher...omg... :roll: well that's Chris for ya!

But I think Candi is probably going to spend the next 5 strips chewing him out for it...then they might settle down and talk about why she's at the class in the first place.
In the end of all things...
I look at what I learned...
And stand firm in that knowledge...
Darkmeadow
Chewy Caramel

PreviousNext

Return to Candi Comics Discussion