You are insane...

Talk about the comic

Re: You are insane...

Postby PhthaloBlue » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:26 pm

mesmorino wrote:Candi is such a colossal dumbass, it boggles the mind.

LOL... I'd have to agree here. I mean what did she expect a warm fuzzy thankyou? Really, if my boyfriend's crush came up to me and started talking about squirrel-gibberish, I'd have the same reaction or back away slowly, or tip their can/jar. Don't forget, the only other time someone came up to Becca to talk about Squirrels ended badly. (Jess's bro)

If Candi wants to talk to Becca or become friends with her, she'd have to approach her like a normal human being, instead of someone who's been living in Candi-land.
PhthaloBlue
Gum Ball Boss

Postby tcorbett » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:43 pm

Acidbuk wrote:does it make me a bad person to want that Squeral to eat Beccas face off too?

I have to agree with you here. :) I don't like Becca. If the squirrels take her out, then maybe Jon will end up with Candi, finally.
tcorbett
Quality Jelly Bean

Postby Codefox » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:35 pm

Why do people think its normal to walk around with a squirrel on your shoulder? Um...that would be the weird behavior. Doubly weird for someone who is squeamish around animals. :?
Codefox
Superior Sugar Cane

Postby PhthaloBlue » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Codefox wrote:Why do people think its normal to walk around with a squirrel on your shoulder? Um...that would be the weird behavior. Doubly weird for someone who is squeamish around animals. :?

It's still pales in comparison to someone who comes up to another person and starts talking about how squirrels want to kill people. 8-)
PhthaloBlue
Gum Ball Boss

Postby mochaloca85 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:11 am

WhizbangBlack wrote:
To be fair to Becca, that probably would've been my response to Candi, as well. Or to say "Uh-huh" and back away slowly.

Why? You're the one with the squirrel on your shoulder! That's my problem with this, no one considers the possibility of rabies (the ferret, the squirrels, the rogue squirrel) and they call the people, who point out that harm could befall the character, crazy. :roll: w/e Becca, I hope this will later affect her and make her less of an uber-bitch.

Aside from the disease-carrier thing, the squirrel looked cute on Becca's shoulder. 'Course, I live in Eastern North Carolina where the squirrels mind their own business (that and the fact that I've always wanted to have a pet squirrel that I could name Rocket) - the seagulls are the evil ones. *shudders* And Candi's logic wasn't about the squirrel possibly carrying rabies, it was that squirrels are evil. Period. Regardless of your opinion of Becca, you've gotta think that if you were on the outside looking in and weren't aware of the threat that the Squirrel Mafia posed, most people would think Candi was freakin' nuts.
mochaloca85
Quality Jelly Bean

Postby Tarvok » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:40 pm

The behavior isn't so odd for a human being. Lots of folks walk around with an animal on the shoulder. But it IS extremely odd behavior for a squirrel. They're not generally what you see on a person's shoulder.
Tarvok
Super Skittle

Previous

Return to Candi Comics Discussion